If you are thinking about blogging you don’t want to overlook this video. I know it’s in depth but it covers just about everything you are thinking at the time you make that first article post. Get quality traffic on your blog site.
Tim Ferriss of 4 Hour Work Week talking about his blog experiences.
Learn the tricks of the trade from an experienced blogger. Tim Ferriss (writer at www.fourhourworkweek.com) gives a great presentation on blogging traffic in 2009 during an opening keynote at the last San Francisco WordCamp, titled “How to Blog without Killing Yourself”. I know its long but if you have time and are serious about increasing your blog quality as well traffic its a great shortcut to avoid your own pitfalls while learning the blog game.
In the above video presention, the following topics are covered…
- Why to blog
- How to blog and select best practices
- Frequency and tools — best times and days to post
- Blogging myths and how to use data for better results
- Testing design and surprising findings that can be copied
- How to address comments and community building
- How to write and research for good social media response
- 20 minutes of audience Q&A on Twitter, branding, outsourcing, and much more
Enjoy the tips!