My name is Blake McCreary, and I am a downtown Indianapolis-based graphic designer specializing in a broad range of design skills, mainly logo/brand identity design. I’ve been fortunate enough to work with some well-known brands, organizations, and companies such as ExactTarget, PERQ, H.H. Gregg, Honda, and Titan SEO. In 2011, I created a hosting company, theDesignerHost.com, because I love helping other designers do what I do.
Want to see my work? Browse my online portfolio.
Get to know me
Featured in “A Day In The Life Of A Designer” on Noupe
Awards and Recognition
- 2014 Overall Brand Experience of the Year – Bronze Stevie® Award (PERQ brand launch)
- 2014 Online Advertising & Marketing B to C – Communicator Awards (Ultimate Recap to NADA with PERQ team)
- 2014 Marketing Tech Award – Mira Awards (FATWIN Platform with PERQ team)
- 2013 Best Tradeshow or Convention – Gold Stevie® Award ( Connections 2012 with ExactTarget marketing team)
Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication, Ball State University
Here are a couple design related jobs from my past and present:
Currently working as a marketing and brand design specialist. Responsible for office culture design execution, direct mail, and brand standards.
Contracted for 2 months working on ExactTarget Connections 2012 keynote presentations.
Worked as a graphic designer creating websites, promotions, maintaining databases, and supporting local events.
Indiana Public Radio Station
Worked as a webmaster/designer building web presences for local radio shows.
Throughout my college career, I’ve had the opportunity to travel abroad and gain a greater perspective.
- Bangkok, Thailand (2007, 2008)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2007, 2008)
- Sydney, Australia (2007, 2008)
- Brand Identity
- Logo Design
- Business Card Design
- Letterhead Design
- Website Development
- Print Design
- Product Package Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe InDesign
- Digidesign Pro Tools
- Imageline FL Studio
- Propellerhead Reason
I’m interested. What now?
I’m already excited to discuss your next project. Just say hello via my contact form.